What is packing service ?
Packers and movers also known as moving companies will help you to pack your stuff before shifting. This service is called packing service. Moving companies also provide packing services to companies for their products. So if you are a company and looking to outsource packing of your product, then you might wanna consider these moving companies.
What is professional packing service?
Professional packing service is provided by highly efficient and professional packers. They keep in mind all the packing standards and procedures while packing your stuff. It involves standardised measurements and padding sizes for each and every items. They keep in mind the fragility of every item and pack accordingly
What are different types of packing services ?
- Packing for shifting : Such packing service involves packing house items before shifting. It involves packing all your furnitures, electronic items like TV, Fridge, AC with proper safety and padding. Such packing is customised according to your needs. A personalised experience is created in such cases. For example if they need to pack 2 house items which are fragile, they will pack them separately in different boxes with sufficient padding and bubble wrap. Such service is needed by households planning to shift their house
- Packing products for companies : Such packing involves packing products for company. It includes a wide variety of possibilities. Product units are packed individually in small packaging. Some may involve simple plastic packing while other may require thermacoal padding. For example if you have a simple product like brush, then it could be packed in plastic packing whereas if you have big and fragile product like Computer, it will require cardboard packing with sufficient thermacoal padding with bubble wrap surrounding it. Such services are normally hired by companies for work in bulk. Hence packing companies provide these services for bulk orders only.
What all packing materials are used by packers movers ?
Packers and movers use wide variety of material. Given below is the list of materials moving companies use to pack their goods. From where can you buy packing material will be covered in another article.
packing service,packers movers
- Cardboard Boxes : Packers movers use cardboard boxes to pack majority of stuff. Cardboard boxes are made up of light weight, eco friendly cardboards. They are also known as carton box. Most of them have honeycomb core structure which makes them strong and flexible. Printed cardboard boxes are also used for branding. Huge corporate houses choose to have printed cardboard boxes. Packers movers prefers brown corrugated boxes as they are cheap, strong and durable and eco friendly.
- Bubble wrap : Air bubble wrap is used for providing padding and safety to packing. These bubble wraps are also anti rust hence prevents products made of iron and its alloy from getting rust. Bubble wraps are highly efficient in saving packaging from getting damaged. Bubble wrap rolls are available in different sizes like small, medium, Large, Extra large and Extra extra large.
- Packaging and Mailing Tape : It is light weight strong tape used by movers to pack the goods. Most of them are transparent and mildly brown. It doesn't hide any details on the box. They are also available in printed version for the purpose of branding. E commerce giants prefers to use printed packaging tape for doing their promotions too. Filament tapes are also used by moving companies as they are anti moisture and helps them to save their products from damage done by water
- Thermacoal Packaging material : Already moulded thermacoal packaging boxes and shapes are available in market. They are highly efficient in absorbing shocks and thus saving product from getting any damage inside the packing boxes. They are used by electronics giants to pack their electronic goods like Computers, Laptops, Washing Machines, etc. Normally thermacoal T and L shape pieces are used to place inside cardboard packing boxes to avoid them getting rusted and damaged. Thermacoal blocks are also available online so you can simply buy it directly from there.
Buy ply Thermacoal packaging boxes from here
- Packaging Foam : packaging foam acts like cushion for the goods during shifting process. It saves it from damage by jerks during transportations. EPE Packaging foam is used for wrapping the goods which are liable to damage. It is very helpful in case of long distance transportation as there are more chances of bad roads. They are available in all size and dimensions. You can also get it according to your requirement. However custom size will cost you extra money. Hence we recommend you to try and adjust with the standard sizes available in the market
- Wooden crates and boxes : Wooden crates and boxes are used for both household shifting and product packing. Wooden crates are made up of strong wood. They are also known as storage boxes or carton boxes. They are available in 2 varieties : 4 way pallet box and 2 way pallet box. You can ask for different thickness and quality of boxes according to your need. Thick boxes are generally stronger, heavier and more costly than their lighter counter part.
Buy wooden boxes from here
- Plywood boxes : Plywood boxes are weaker than wooden crates and boxes but very cheap compared to wooden crates. They are also available in different sizes but we recommend you to go for small size boxes only as they are weak. You might wanna consider that these boxes are very thin and hence may get damaged if you keep heavy items inside them.Buy ply boxes from here
- Plastic ropes : Plastic ropes are used for binding the packing boxes. These ropes are very strong and light. However these ropes are not eco friendly. They are made up of plastic which is non biodegradable. We recommend you to go for jute ropes for the sake of environment.
- Jute ropes : Jute ropes are the counterpart of the plastic ropes. They are used for binding and holding the items together in the boxes and in the vehicle. They are very strong and eco friendly. They will cost you slightly higher.
- Stretch Films : Stretch films are plastic sheets used for binding and packing stuff together. They save your items from getting stretch. They also hold all the items together so that they don't roll over and cause any problem. These sheets are available in rolls. So you can simple start wrapping them.
- Cargo Sheets : Cargo sheets are used for making custom packing boxes for items in different shapes and sizes. They are used for shifting goods which couldn't be packed inside cubical boxes. These cargo sheets could be easily moulded and can form boxes of required size. They are also used for packing the motorcycle along with bubble wrap to prevent scratches and damage on the journey
< href="https://dir.indiamart.com/search.mp?ss=Corrugated+Packaging+Sheet">Buy cargo sheets from here