Healthy Hairstyle, hair routine and advices
The most important part of the human body which makes us look gorgeous, HAIRs. HAIR style, which gives a unique and a classy look to human.
When we see our favorite actor or actress, it becomes hard to take off our eyes from their hairstyle. We also admire to have the same healthy hairstyle.
Everyone wants healthy hairstyle but end up by creating a mess.
People not only face hair styling problems but also hair fall, hair loss and moreover damage and fizz hairs.
Mistakes we do in damaging our hairs
- UNHEALTHY DIET- In this world of oily food, people skip the nutrients and healthy diet plan. A healthy diet is required for healthy hairstyle. Proteins, vitamins, and etc. are mainly required for healthy and thick hairs. As our body requires proteins, similarly our hairs also require proteins to remain healthy.
- OVERUSE OF CHEMICAL PRODUCTS- Our Indian market is full of hair products. These hair products are cheap and contain a great number of chemicals. These chemicals not only damage your hairs but also increase hair fall. The main chemicals present in the product is paraben and sodium lauryl sulfate. These two chemicals dry out our scalp and rid off the natural oils present in our scalp. People overuse these products resulting in damaged hair and unhealthy scalp.
- USE OF HEAT APPLIANCES- People love using heat appliances like hair dryer and an iron rod for better hairstyling. We achieve a high volume hair style but we are also damaging our hairs. Volume stays but hair does not. Heat damages our hair. Its the major cause of hair loss and unhealthy scalp.
- COLLECTION OF DHT- DHT, dihydrotestosterone is also the major cause of hairfall and unhealthy hair. DHT is the male hormone which gives male characteristics. This hormone gets collected in our brain and makes our hair follicle weak resulting in thin hair and hair loss.
- OVERUSING or LESS USING OF HAIR CLEANER- Hair cleaner like shampoos and conditioners are products we should use to clean our hairs. But people overuse it or use it less which results in a collection of dirt and pollution on our scalp making it unhealthy.
- OVEREXPOSURE TO SUN's HEAT AND DIRT- Overexposure to heat, pollution and dirt our hairs get damage and becomes unhealthy.
So we advise you to leave use of hair products on professionals around you. If you are going to be bride then you might need bridal makeup. You can find top bridal makeup services in Gurgaon here .
SO, BEFORE GETTING HEALTHY HAIR STYLE WE NEED TO GET RID OF HAIR LOSS AND HAIR FALL.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HAIR LOSS AND HAIR FALL
|It is falling of hairs from our head
It is just receding of our hairline
It is the way to baldness
It is losing hair from the scalp
|It is losing our hair from our hairline
it can be prevented easily
|It is tough to prevent it
How to get HEALTHY HAIR??
"PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE"
- PROTECTING HAIRS- Try to protect your hairs from heat, dirt, and pollution. Avoid exposing hairs to the sun and cover it in dirt and pollution. Try to wear a cap during sun time, the duration between 12 noon to 5 evening.
- OILING HAIRS- Oil your hairs frequently. Massage your hairs every day or every alternate day. Avoid fragrance oils. Try natural oils like castor, coconut, almond and any other. Using coconut oil gives better and faster results. Make it a habit to massage your hairs every day and get thick hairs.
- A HEALTHY DIET- Include vitamins and proteins in your diet. Vitamin C, vitamin B12, proteins, oils like fish oil are best for maintaining healthy hairs. Just like plant roots need water and minerals to maintain and make the plant grow, similarly, our hair roots also require proteins and minerals to get healthy. Intake more amount of biotins, pulses, amlas for better results.
- REDUCING CHEMICAL PRODUCTS- Reduce the usage of chemical products. Use them only on occasions. Try to avoid them. They are the major reason for hair damage.
- EXERCISE- Exercising is a must. Without them, we can not treat and get good quality of hairs. There are the exercises for healthy hairstyle. Yoga asanas like sirsasana and balayam are best for hairs. Yoga practices help in blood circulation. The nutrients and proteins we intake get mix in blood and then the blood is pumped to every part of the body. By exercising the nutrient-rich blood reaches to our scalp and provide the required nutrients to the hair roots.
- SUPPLEMENTS- As there are supplements for gym and body, there are also supplements for hairs. These supplements are simply natural and organic. OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS, DHT BLOCKERS MINERAL WATER. Omega 3 fatty acids- omega 3 fatty acids are minerals or vitamins which is mostly required by our hairs. We get omega 3 from fish oil, fish, and flax seeds. For veg, flax seeds are best to be used. Non vegetarians can use fish to achieve omega 3. DHT blockers are also required to block DHT collection and stop hair thinning. We can eat tomatoes, carrots, mangoes, almonds, cashew, and other nuts and dry fruits. They are good and healthy DHT blockers. Moreover, drink a lot of water.
- Water contains mineral and it is even cheap mineral supplements. So drink a good amount of water each and every day.
- CLEANING HAIRS- Every day, a good amount of dirt and heat enters our scalp and collects there. So cleaning of hairs is also important. Use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. Avoid changing shampoo and conditioner. Stick to one. Use a good quality shampoo and then apply conditioner.
- AVOID HOT WATER and WET HAIR STYLING- Hot water makes our hair follicles weak and rate of hair fall increases. Even combing wet hairs make the roots weak and hairs get damaged and hair fall starts. So use lukewarm or cold water for hairs and pat dry your hairs for styling.
- USE OF HAIR MASK-Apply hair mask once or twice a month. Hair mask provides oils and nourishment to hairs. It provides shine, volume, and softness to hairs. You can go for egg-olive oil or honey-avocado hair mask according to your hair type.
- USE OF HAIR SERUM- Hair serum is a better version of oils but we can not use it every day. Hair serum makes your hair straight, shiny, bouncy, and provides strength and fragrance to your hairs. It also saves our exposed hairs from heat and pollution. It acts as a shield. Use it twice a weak for better results.
- BEAR TREATMENT- Bear makes your hair shiny and healthy. So you can use Bear shampoos available in the market.
- WASH USING APPLE CIDER VINEGAR- Apple cider vinegar is best for faster and healthy growth of hairs. Wash your hairs with apple cider vinegar thrice a weak for bouncy and unbreakable hairs.
- GET YOUR HAIRS TRIM AFTER EVERY 4 WEEKS TO GET RID OF SPLIT ENDS.
- WEAR A CAP WHEN YOU GO OUT IN AFTERNOON
- AVOID STRESS
- MASSAGE YOUR HAIRS EVERY NIGHT
- QUIT SMOKING AND ALCOHOL
THESE ARE THE TIPS AND TRICKS YOU CAN FOLLOW TO GET HEALTHY HAIRSTYLES
Hair style,Healthy Hairs,Mistakes,Healthy Hair routine, hair advice