Skincare before wedding
SKINCARE BEFORE THE WEDDING
Every Bride is the queen of her wedding night. So, she needs to be the most glorious and the most glowing person on the wedding night. But to get the best of her, she needs to have a skincare routine before the wedding.
Our skin is the protective barrier. However, that does not mean it's impervious. So, we need to be careful before exposing it with products and skin routine. For healthy and natural looks, we can have a natural skincare before the wedding. Natural skincare routine is best for the skin too.
CHEMICAL SKIN PRODUCTS
NATURAL SKIN CARE
|RESULTS ARE FOR SHORT PERIOD OF TIME
IT GIVES BEST RESULTS FOR LONG AND SOMETIMES PERMANENT TIME PERIOD
|IT IS COSTLY
|MORE CHANCES TO CAUSE IRRITATION AND RASHES
FEWER CHANCES TO CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN
Abiding by an organic skin care routine and natural products will have a healthy effect on the skin. Natural skincare does not only includes applying products it also include the day to day routine, exercise, diet, and other components.
It is to be remembered that radiant and glowing skin is an ongoing process, not a destination. It takes months to give you the best results. so, just focus and give it a chance to work. You can also hire professional bridal makeup in Gurgaon
Natural skincare routine is the best method to promote the appearance of your skin and it offers other perks too.
- CLEANSING- Cleansing your skin regularly can have a healthy effect. Our skin produces natural oils which are essential for glowing skin. A natural cleanser removes the impurities, and does not strip the natural oils of your skin. So, instead of face wash and soaps go for natural cleansers like coconut oil cleansers which have a healthy effect on your skin
- EXFOLIATION- Exfoliation is the step to open and clean the skin pores. It promotes radiant skin. It is basically completed by scrubs. But using scrubs can cause rashes and irritation. So for a natural scrub, combine olive oil with sea salt. Olive oil is a good moisturizer that clears the dead skins and gives a healthy skin.
- TONE- TONER is best for oily and dead skin. It unclogs pores and helps the dirt rinse out thoroughly. A natural toner contains distilled water with apple cider vinegar. Through a cotton ball or with a spray bottle apply it on your skin.
- MOISTURIZE- Natural moisturizer like virgin coconut oil is a great moisturizer that not only promotes or improve the skin appearance but also provide softness and elasticity. It makes skin soft and shiny.
- NUTRITION- The most important factor or routine we can say is the nutritional diet. Diet we eat is the important crucial thing that determines our appearance and skin type. The food we intake is displayed on our skin. If we intake more amount of oily food then our skin will become oily. More oily skin directly means more dirt to stick on our skin. So we should have a proper diet to have a healthy skin. Complete nutrition is essential for healthy and glowing skin. Have a diet with plenty of antioxidants, omega 3 fatty acids, biotins, proteins, vitamins. Vitamins A, B, K and E supports and promotes skin tissue growth, tissue regeneration, and glowing skin. Antioxidants protect against skin damage and Omega 3 fatty acids give healthy look to skin and hairs too. Healthy, organic and natural food help to get a glowing and healthy skin. The best way to have a glowing and radiant complexion is by adding nutrients and antioxidants in your diet. Eat more of fruits like apple, watermelon, orange, berries, banana and vegetables like spinach, amla, leafy and green vegetables, pepper.
- PROPER SLEEP- If we sleep less then dark cirles appears under our eyes. These circles just give dull look to our face. It looks so weird and our face looks tired. So we need to have the proper sleep of 8-9 hours daily. We can feel the difference in looks if we have sufficient sleep. And moreover, all the metabolism reactions occurs when we are sleeping. So, sleep is necessary for looks and body.
MISTAKES PEOPLE MAKE IN THEIR ROUTINE
- USING A FACE OIL WITHOUT A TONER- NOWADAYS, people use a face oil. That's good for skin but they forget to use a toner before. Using a toner is essential as it allows the skin to absorb moisture before locking it in with oil. Once the oil is applied, the skin barrier is sealed. So often people use face oil without applying the toner which gives them dry and deflated skin.
- SWITCHING TO PRODUCTS FREQUENTLY- Usually, people change products frequently. They use one product and then switch to another one. This is the major problem. Their skin gets irritated and the complexion becomes dull.
- Assuming that every product is "NATURAL"- People assume that every product is natural. Nothing is natural. Every product has chemical content in it.
SELECTING NATURAL PRODUCT
Here is what you should look at a natural product
- FREE OF HARMFUL CHEMICAL, IRRITANTS
- CAREFULLY FORMULATED
HERE ARE SOME TIPS AND TRICKS OR DO AND DONT'S for the skincare routine
- DO not try new products get the last time- Don't go for new beauty products in the last 3 weeks. Stay on the same products for your skin, hairs, and makeup. Any kind of reaction because of a new product will take weeks to calm down.
- GET HYDRATED- WASH YOUR FACE WITH WARM WATER JUST AFTER 2 HOURS. It will help you to remove dirt and have a hydrated skin.
- DRINK GREEN TEA- Green tea is beneficial in many ways. It not only helps in weight loss but also in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to have a brighter and clear skin. Antioxidants present in leaves of green tea helps to clear the dark spots and gives clear skin.
- USE OF A MOISTURIZER- If someone wants to shed weight then he or she should use a moisturizer to reduce stretch marks caused during weight fluctuations.
- DRINK WATER- Add more amount of water in your daily life. Water contains minerals and helps to throw out toxic waste out of the body in form of urine. Water just acts like fiber. It attracts and collects the toxic and waste and helps to throw out of the body. This will help you to reduce dark spots and acne. It will give a glow to our skin for sure.
- AVOID SUN's heat and pollution- Avoid going out in heat time and cover up your body and even hairs before going out. Pollution and dirt present in the environment sticks on our skin and causes acne and pimples.
BE confident- have confidence in yourself. HAVE CONFIDENCE ON YOUR COMPLEXION, HAIRSTYLE AND YOUR SKIN. YOUR SKIN COLOR CAN NOT DESCRIBE YOUR SMARTNESS.
SO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. HAVE FAITH AND FOLLOW THE ROUTINE. MAKE A BLAST IN THE WEDDING BY LOOKING THE QUEEN OF THE NIGHT.
skincare bridal makeup