COMMON MAKEUP MISTAKES WHICH 7 out of 10 women make
WOMEN spend hours in front of a mirror to beautify themselves. But these hours also get waste when they make common makeup mistakes.
When no one is perfect, so how your makeup can be perfect??
Spending hours in front of a mirror to do makeup and ending up with the mess. This is the most awful moment for every woman.
We can not make makeup perfect and best but we can avoid some common mistakes we do while doing makeup. So to get the best out of you just check the following mistakes you do and try avoiding them.
- OVER WASHING the FACE- Cleaning our face with face wash or cleanser is good for removing dirt and oil. But women and even men over wash their face to get the more clear skin. It is true that the face will become clean and fresh. But over-washing strips off natural oil from our face. This makes the skin dry and flaky. Harsh face wash strip the natural oil from our face giving a very dry look.
- OVER-USING MAKEUP- Women generally over-use makeup. They apply more quantity of makeup and sometimes using makeup unnecessarily. They take a huge amount and apply it to face thinking it will give them more unique look. This step ruins their face.
- STRETCHING AREA UNDER EYE TO DO MAKEUP- WOMEN often stretch their eye to apply makeup. They think that this is the best way to apply makeup. This not only breaks your sensitive skin and elasticity of your skin but also making uneven lines under the eye area.
- APPLYING MAKEUP ON DRY SKIN- This is the most common mistake women usually do. They apply makeup on dry skin. This makes the skin cracked, tired and old. It also causes uneven lines after some hours of makeup.
- BLENDING TECHNIQUES- The key to natural looking makeup lies in the art of blending. But women do not blend the makeup properly. Even if you apply a neutral shade, it is going to look unnatural and dull unless you blend it properly.
- USING TOO MUCH MAKEUP BRUSH- A makeup brush is to give the finishing touch to your makeup. But women use makeup brush as the center of attention. This can cause rashes and even the makeup looks too overdone.
- STORING MAKEUPS IN WRONG PLACE-Women usually store makeups in the bathroom or in the almirah. These beauty products contain oils and waxes. And due to too much heat and hotness in summers, these products could be ruin or spoil.
- APPLYING LIPSTICK ON NAKED LIPS- This is also the most common mistake. Applying lipstick on dry lips make your lips too dry. Applying lipstick on dry lips does not even stay for longer period.
- USING THE WRONG EYELINER- We should use the eyeliner according to our skin tone and color of an eyelash. It is recommended to use a dark black eyeliner only if you have a dark complexion or else it will give you a harsh and unsatisfied look.
- SLEEPING WITH MAKEUP- Women usually sleep with makeup on their face. This makes the skin flaky and unhealthy as the skin pores get closed due to heavy makeup on your skin while sleeping. This is also the reason for acne and infections.
- SMEARING LIPSTICKS- Lipstick just gives a classy look to your face. But we should not touch it up every time. This makes our lips look messy and too dark. This gives a weird look.
THESE ARE THE MOST COMMON MAKEUP MISTAKES THAT ARE DONE BY 9 OUT of 10 women
There is the solution to every problem.
HOW TO AVOID THESE MISTAKES
- Face-wash - Avoid washing face more than 2 times a day. Overwashing makes the skin dry and unhealthy. So wash your face with a mild face wash in the morning and at the night. Just 2 times a day is sufficient.
- USE OF STENCILS- Instead of pulling your eyes, use a stencil. Using a post-its stencils work better than pulling the eye to create wings that too of the right size. This saves skin damage under eye area.
- CONTOURING BRUSH- Using a contouring brush and colors on the apples of cheeks is sufficient. Do not use a brush to spread makeup. Use them on the cheeks just to apply the color and that's all. This will help you to look natural and avoid looking overdone.
- MAKEUP ROUTINE- Make a makeup routine for everyday use and occasional use. This will help you a lot. This will avoid overuse of makeup and will give you a fine and crisp look. Follow the routine and this will reduce the chance of overapplying product.
- MOISTURIZED LIPS- Before applying lipstick on dry lips, apply MOISTURIZER ON YOUR FACE AND LIPS. This will overcome dry lips and after it, you can apply lipstick. The added moisture will ensure your lipstick does not wear faster. It will help you to look your lipstick and will even give smoothen shade.
- STORING PRODUCTS IN REFRIGERATOR OR FRIDGE- MAKEUP products are made up of waxes and oils. So, they need a cold storage place. Store your beauty products in the refrigeraor or fridge. This will save them from heat and will give cold environment as required by them. This will save from products from getting spoiled.
- LIPSTICK SHADE- Use the shade according to your clothes and styling. Do not smear it. Use it once a day when you are getting ready, don't apply it again and again. Give it a final touch. Get a smudge-proof lipstick for better and unique results
- CLEAN BEFORE SLEEPING- Before going to bed, clean the makeup. Makeup closes the skin pores. Natural oils which are skin produce comes out through the pores. As the pores are blocked, product gets sticks with the oil in the pores and it becomes difficult to wash it then. This will cause dark complexion and damaged skin. This can also cause irritation and acne. So before sleeping, wash the products used to make the pores open and make your skin healthy.
- BLENDING TECHNIQUES- Blending helps you to look natural. So watch videos and recommend exerts for various blending techniques.
- PICK EYELINER ACCORDINGLY- PICK A LIGHT EYELINER APPLY IT ON THREE FOURTH EYELIDS. USE PENCIL LINERS FOR NATURAL LOOK.
NOTE- Use a high quality and smudge-proof product. Cheap products contains harmful chemicals in hugh amount. So, avoid them
TO GET THE BEST OF YOU, SIMPLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS AND AVOID COMMON AND SILLY MISTAKES. THESE WILL HELP YOU WHILE DOING MAKEUP NEXT TIME. You can hire professional makeup artists for your bridal makeup.
AND EVERYTIME MAKEUP IS NOT ALL REQUIRED, BECAUSE EVERY GIRL IS PRETTY IN SOME OR DIFFERENT WAY EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP.
makeup mistakes,bridal makeup,how to do makeup,mistakes to avoid in makeup